search

Custom Search

welcome

Selasa, 15 April 2008

last letter from Kurt Cobain



Last letter from KURT COBAIN
Speaking from the tomgue of an experienced simpleton who obviously rather be an emasculated,infantileComlainee.this note should be preety easy to understand all the warning from the punk rock 101 courses over the year.since my introduction to the,shall we say,ethers involved with independence and the embracement of your community has proven to be very true. I haven’t felt the excitement of listening to as well as creating music along with reading and writing for to many years now.I feel guilty beyond word about these things.for example ,when we’re backstage and the lights go out and the manic roar of crowd begins begins it doesn’t affect me the way in which it did for Freddie Mercury who seem the love ,relish in the love and adoration from the crowd.Which something I totally admire and envy.the fact is I can’t fool you.Any one of you.It simply isn’t fair to you or me.the worst crime I can think of would be a to trip people off by by faking it and pretending as if having 100 percent fun.Sometimes I feel as if I should have a puch in time clock before I walk out on stage.i’ve tried everything within my power to appreciate it,And I do.God believe me I do ,but it’s not enough.I appreciate the fact that and we have affected and entertained a lot of people. I must be one of those narcissits who only appreciate things when they’re gone. I’m not sensitive. I need to be slightly numb in order the to regain the enthusiasm I once had as I child ,in our last three tour I’ve had a much better aprrecaition for all the people I’ve known personally and as fans our music,but I still can’t get over the frustration,the guilt and emphaty I have for every one.There’s goodin of usand think I simply love peopletoo much .do much that’s it makes me feel too fucking sad.The sad little,sensitiveunaprreciative,pisces,JESUS MAN!!! Why don’t you just enjoy it? I don’t know.I have a goddess of a wife who sweats ambition and emphaty and a daughter who reminds me too much of what I used to be,full of love and joy,kissing every person she meets because everyone is good and I will do her no harm.And that terrifies me to the point where I can barely fuction. I can’t stand the tought of frances becoming messerable self-destructive,death rocker that I’ve become. I have it good,very good,and I’m gratefull ,but since the age seven I’ve become hatefull towards all human in general.Only because it seems so easy for people to get along ,and have emphaty.Emphaty!only because I love and feel for people too much I guess.Thank you all from the pit of my burnings nauseous stomach af an erratic.moody baby! I don’t have the passion anymore and so remember ,it’s better To burn out than fade away

1 komentar:

Unknown mengatakan...

I was looking for Advise on breaking up and found this great site www.saveabreakup.com I gotta admit its great and it worked for me and helped me a lot.